Our shipping time frame varies depending on your location and the items you have ordered, but a general range is 1-7 business days from dispatch. All orders take 1-2 business days to clear from our warehouse. The freight company WHS guidelines will also require that someone is present at the delivery address at the time of delivery for any orders weighing over 20kgs.
Free Shipping Policy
Our Free Shipping policy applies to all orders over $100 and under 40kg. If your order meets these criteria, we guarantee Free Shipping direct to your door with our "Leave Safe Home Delivery" option.
Due to courier regulations and rules, delivery operators are not allowed to transport items beyond the front door.
If you require assistance in transporting your product into the house, upstairs or similar, please contact us and we will happily arrange for assistance from our national network of third party specialist handymen. All handymen are vetted by us to ensure only the highest level of customer service and professionalism is provided.
A number of our products are heavy and bulky items, and as such there are some restrictions to our Free Shipping policy. For items over 40kg, these restrictions are as follows:
- Items over 40kg are shipped on pallets and therefore come under additional courier restrictions. Consequently, we are only able to provide Free Shipping of palletised orders to commercial addresses or to the nearest depot.
- Delivery of palletised orders to residential addresses are subject to an additional service fee from our couriers for the provision of heavy duty tail-gate trucks and associated extra labour.
HEAVY AND BULKY ITEMS (PALLETISED) - RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY
- The receiver will be contacted prior to delivery to arrange a suitable delivery date and time. Deliveries are scheduled for either an AM or PM slot on any given day.
- This service utilizes power tailgates with two-man crews or crane trucks when required and this is included in the quoted price.
- All goods in excess of 40kg in weight are palletised.
- Delivery is to front car port, driveway, doorstep or wherever practical depending upon site access. Drivers are not permitted to move item(s) within the residence or around the property due to OHS reasons. Please contact us to arrange for our in-home set-up and installation service.
- This service assumes reasonable and safe access to the site is available. Overhanging trees, steep driveways, unsealed driveways, narrow driveways or streets or an unforeseen obstruction may deem the delivery unavailable.
- Any individual item(s) in excess of 3.4 meters in length is POA.
- If your delivery address is a regional postcode, please contact us to see whether the Residential Delivery option and/or our in-home installation service is available in your area.
- If the Residential delivery option is unavailable, we will ship to the nearest depot.
"LEAVE SAFE" HOME DELIVERY
- This service is available Australia wide for consignments containing individual item(s) less than 40kg in dead weight.
- In utilizing this service the sender is acknowledging the carriers right to leave the goods at the recipients site without obtaining a POD signature. Where the item is left will be at the discretion of the driver. If the receiver happens to be home a signature may be obtained by the driver.
- For Leave Safe Home Deliveries, you cannot request the driver to ring customer prior to delivery. They simply will not call your customer because in booking this job, you are authorizing the driver to leave the goods in a safe area if your customer is not at home. If you would like us to call your customer prior to delivery, you will need to book a standard home delivery.
- Freight Warranty: For those customers with freight warranty, your freight is still covered whilst in transit for loss or damage. If your consignment is lost or damaged after confirmation of leave safe ("Driver POD" or system "Delivered" status) then your freight warranty coverage is void.
OTHER DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Freight costs vary for each buyer depending on their post code/location.
Deliveries cannot be sent to a post office box as we do not use Australia post.
Couriers can only deliver Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm only. Delivery windows are for AM or PM delivery.
Delivery charges are quoted as “curbside delivery” which means as close to your premises as practical for a truck and to the ground floor.
Larger items and pallets must have someone home to help unload. Due to WH&S regulations, courier drivers cannot be forced into lifting items over 20kg. If you require assistance in this regard, please contact us to arrange for a specialist handyman to transport your product into your desired location. We also offer our in-home installation service.
It is your responsibility to advise us:
If someone will be available to sign for delivery.
If there somewhere safe it can be left if no one is home (e.g. around the back of the house)
If the address is a business address. If so we will require the information regarding the business hours and the name of the building.
If you say you will be home and miss the delivery, you will be required to pick up your delivery from the freight companies depot. Alternatively, we can arrange a re-delivery however this will cost between $10-$30 depending on the size of your order.
We cannot advise you the exact day and time delivery will occur however, we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you a better estimation of the time.
If you request that the freight company leave a card and return your order to depot in the instance that you are not home, you will be charged a fee if you request re-delivery.