Robust, effective and aesthetically appealing, this professional plate loaded line is designed to reproduce the feeling of using free weights. The application of advanced biomechanics ensures that our equipment follows the body's physiological movement to help keep the user free from injury. Minimum maintenance is required for commercial applications.
The Healthstream Sterling 45 Leg Press is one of the key products within the Healthstream Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind. The Healthstream Sterling 45 Leg Press is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximise integrity and four plate storage pegs built in to save space in your facility.
Users will benefit from one-touch adjustments to the seat angle for bespoke workout experiences as well as three mounting pegs for plate loading to provide enough weight plate space for heavier loads. Furthermore, comfortable yet firm 60mm thick seats ensure user comfort with enough resistance to maximise the power output of the lift.
Used around the World, the Healthstream Sterling 45 Leg Press is part of the Healthstream Sterling range, which was part of the exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China's 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
- SKU IF-SL7020
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) SL7020
- Manufacturer Impulse Fitness
- Condition New
- Dimensions 2499 x 1879 x 1544mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum User Weight 150 kg
- Type Commercial Warranty
- Commercial Warranty Details
- Lifetime: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year