This is a compact, highly efficient machine that will fit in just about any room in your home. The graduated 200 pound weight stack will challenge any user while providing a great variety of exercises.
The Healthstream HS1860 is a compact yet exceptionally sturdy single station gym with commercial quality features, suitable for corporate use as well.
The HS1860 is adaptable to also include the optional Healthstream HSLP3 Leg Press attachment.
Convenient range of motion device and telescoping back pad adjustments are just a few of the many great features on this machine.
Healthstream Studio Strength Range
American designed and represents the best value light commercial rated strength equipment available today!
Contemporary look, improved pad styling for increased support, and highly visible pins and handles for easy user adjustment.
This series is the best choice for light commercial applications such as personal training studios and schools.
The Healthstream Studio Strength range is ideal for:
- Personal Training Studios
- Premium Home Use
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Government Departments
- Community Health Facilities
- Corporate Office Gyms
Key Features of the Healthstream IF1860 Home Gym
- Frame Tubing: 2.5-2.75 mm thickness, square tubing from 30 x 60 mm to 40 x 80 mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity.
- Colour: Metallic silver grey
- Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured after adhesiveness enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability.
- Weight Plates: 25 mm machined cast weight plates with fitted precision nylon bushings to ensure smooth operation on guide rods.
- Guide Rods: 25 mm diameter steel shafts, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention.
- Weight Range: Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack can be easily reached from the seated position.
- Weight Selection Pin: Weight selection pin is yellow colour-coded for easy identification. Magnetic weight selection pin ensures positive locking to plates and is secured to weight stack.
- Cables: Aircraft specific 5 mm American Loos cable with a 4, 200 lb breaking strength. End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack.
- Handles and Adjustments: Slip resistant custom-moulded rubber grip assembly with machined alloy end-cap and retaining ring. Push grips are over-sized to 35 mm diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are over-sized to 32 mm diameter for optimal gripping.
- Starting Position Adjustment: Hardened spring-loaded snap-pin assembly with easy-to-grip pull handle for smooth position adjustment. Pull handle is yellow colour-coded for easy identification.
- Seat/Back Pad Adjustments: Custom-moulded sleeve-tube inserts in between inner and outer tubing ensures stable low friction seat adjustments.
- Axles: 25 mm solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings for precise alignment and frictionless movement.
- Upholstery Fabric: Premium quality industrial vinyl with protective coating results in long-lasting easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds universal fire regulations.
- Attachments Included: Revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab/tricep strap
- Construction: 19 mm thick plywood backing followed by 38 mm thick foam core covered by industrial vinyl. Total thickness is 60 mm.
- Weight Stack: Weight stack tower top securely covers the pulley mechanism.
- Installation: Machines are packaged partially pre-assembled to save time and eliminate steps. On average assembly requires installation of 30 bolts or less. Assembly guide clearly instructs installation steps and tips
- Compact - space efficient design requires minimal floor space.
- Easy-to-use - flexible adjustments and pre-stretch features allow for optimal exercise positions.
- Rubber grips prevent slipping.
- Ratcheting seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is yellow colour-coded for easy identification.
- Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad.
- Pulleys ABEC-rated bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
- Size: 4.5’’ (11 mm) Bearings and Pivot Joints
- Pillow block motor grade rotary bearings provided on machines with a cam assembly (Arm Curl Leg Extension Leg Curl Abdominal and Back Extension).
- Assembled Dimensions: L x W x H (MM) 1799*1207*2114
- Weight: (Net KGs) 345
- Maximum User Weight: (KGs) 150
- Weight Stack: (LB) 200