The Healthstream HS2060 is a superb all in one home or corporate complete gym set up. With all of the features of a commercial quality gym the HS2060 Gym offers two 91kg cast iron weight stacks and is adaptable to also include the optional leg press.
One station to the left being the bench press and hack squat and the main station is the lat pulldown, chest press / flyes this super smooth action gym will make you want to train even more fr awesome results.
Great two station gym system that offers everything that you could want in a multi station, this sturdy system offers two 91kg cast iron weight stacks and also offers the HSLP3 leg press to increase this already sizeable gym station.
The horizontal pressing station with a full featured multi-purpose bench and a second weight stack set the 2060 apart. The innovative and stylish design of the press arm can be used to perform dips or conveniently folds down out of the way allowing you to supplement your gym exercises with dumbbell workouts. This potent combination gets even better with the addition of the optional leg press (HS-LP3).
For a complete home or corporate gym simply add the optional Leg Press Attachment (HSLP3) and you get an amazing all in one gym set up.
Healthstream fitness is owned by Australia's number one fitness equipment supplier. Healthstream are renowned for providing very high quality fitness equipment, excellent finishes, proven reliability and extremely good value for money in comparison to the market. All Healthstream products are supported by nationwide warranty.
- 2 x 91 kg cast iron weight stack
- Metal weight shrouds
- Adjustable seat and back rest
- Flat incline decline bench heavy duty double stitched upholstery
- Thick foam inner, high quality pulley wheels
- Aircraft-grade steel cables
- Powder coated, pop pin adjustments for all stations
The Ideal Range For:
- Personal Training Studios
- Home Use
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Government Departments
- Community Health Facilities
- Corporate Office Gyms
Key Features of the Healthstream Studio Strength HS2060 Gym - Twin Stack
- Compact Design: space efficient design requires minimal floor space.Easy-to-use - flexible adjustments and pre-stretch features allow for optimal exercise positions.
- Grips: Rubber grips prevent slipping.
- Frame Tubing: 2.5-2.75mm thickness, square tubing from 30 x 60mm to 40 x 80 mm, electro-welded to maximum integrity.
- Colour: Metallic silver grey
- Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured after adhesiveness enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability.
- Weight Plates: 25mm machined cast weight plates with fitted precision nylon bushings to ensure smooth operation on guide rods.
- Guide Rods: 25mm diameter steel shafts, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention.
- Weight Range: Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack can be easily reached from the seated position.
- Weight Selection Pin: Weight selection pin is yellow colour-coded for easy identification. Magnetic weight selection pin ensures positive locking to plates and is secured to weight stack.
- Cables: Aircraft specific 5mm American Loos cable with a 4, 200 lb breaking strength. End fittings tested to 250, 000 cycles using full weight stack.
- Handles and Adjustments: Slip resistant custom-moulded rubber grip assembly with machined alloy end-cap and retaining ring.Push grips are over-sized to 35mm diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are over-sized to 32mm diameter for optimal gripping.
- Starting Position Adjustment: Hardened spring-loaded snap-pin assembly with easy-to-grip pull handle for smooth position adjustment. Pull handle is yellow colour-coded for easy identification.
- Seat/Back Pad Adjustments: Custom-moulded sleeve-tube inserts in between inner and outer tubing ensures stable, low friction seat adjustments. Ratcheting seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is yellow colour-coded for easy identification. Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad.
- Pulleys ABEC-rated bearings for added durability and smooth feel. Glass fibre reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
- Size: 4.5’’ (11mm) Bearings and Pivot Joints Pillow block motor grade rotary bearings provided on machines with a cam assembly (Arm Curl, Leg Extension, Leg Curl, Abdominal and Back Extension).
- Axles: 25mm solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings for precise alignment and frictionless movement.
- Upholstery Fabric: Premium quality industrial vinyl with protective coating results in long-lasting easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds universal fire regulations.
- Construction: 19mm thick plywood backing followed by 38mm thick foam core covered by industrial vinyl. Total thickness is 60mm.
- Weight Stack: Weight stack tower top securely covers the pulley mechanism.
- Installation: Machines are packaged partially pre-assembled to save time and eliminate steps. On average assembly requires installation of 30 bolts or less. Assembly guide clearly instructs installation steps and tips
Assembled Dimensions: L x W x H (MM) 2298*1956*2120
Dimensions Assembled inc HSLP3 - 368.6 x 236 x 212.1cm
Weight: (Net KGS) 625
Maximum User Weight: (KGS) 150
Weight Stack: (LB) 200 LBS*2
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 12 Months