The Healthstream Functional Trainer is without a doubt one of the most popular equipment items in our range. It is a dual 200lb cable machine connected by a crossbeam complete with pull up handles of varying positions.
An adjustable swivel pulley system with 19 different settings from low to high gives the Functional Trainer the versatility to train all major muscle groups in the body.
With strong steal shrouds to cover and protect both weight stacks and a workout poster to help all users get started.
The Functional Trainer also comes with 2 x short strap handles, 2 x long strap handles, 1 x ankle strap, 1 x leg extension leg curl strap, 1 x triceps rope, 1 x swivelling long bar and 1 x sport bar.
- Two graduated 200 lb weight stacks
- 1:2 resistance level on weight stack
- Dual columns provide 19 adjustment positions per column
- Correct technique sticker included
Attachments included are:
- Revolving lat bar
- Revolving straight bar
- Ankle strap
- Ab/tricep strap
- Single grip handles x 2
- Leg press (HS-LP3) can be assembled on either side of machine.
- Commercial-styling structure
- Double-stitched, fitted premium grade virgin vinyl upholstery for exceptional longevity
- Large high-density upholstered roller pads
- 1800 lb test 1/8 inch aircraft cable nylon-coated to 3/16 inc cables
- 4 inch heavy-duty fibre-glass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings
- Spring-loaded pull pins for quick and easy adjustments
- Wrap-around, high-density end caps for unit stability
Healthstream Studio Strength Range Overview
American designed and represents the best value light commercial rated strength equipment available today!
Contemporary look improved pad styling for increased support and highly visible pins and handles for easy user adjustment.
This series is the best choice for light commercial applications such as personal training studios and schools.
The Ideal Range For:
- Personal Training Studios
- Home Use
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Government Departments
- Community Health Facilities
- Corporate Office Gyms
Key Features of the Healthstream HSFT Functional Trainer Twin Stack
- Compact Design - space efficient design requires minimal floor space.
- Easy-to-use - flexible adjustments and pre-stretch features allow for optimal exercise positions. Rubber grips prevent slipping.
- Frame Tubing: 2.5-2.75mm thickness square tubing from 30 x 60mm to 40 x 80 mm electro-welded to maximum integrity.
- Colour: Metallic silver grey
- Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured after adhesiveness enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability.
- Weight Plates: 25mm machined cast weight plates with fitted precision nylon bushings to ensure smooth operation on guide rods.
- Guide Rods: 25mm diameter steel shafts polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention.
- Weight Range: Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack can be easily reached from the seated position.
- Weight Selection Pin: Weight selection pin is yellow colour-coded for easy identification. Magnetic weight selection pin ensures positive locking to plates and is secured to weight stack.
- Cables: Aircraft specific 5mm American Loos cable with a 4200 lb breaking strength. End fittings tested to 250000 cycles using full weight stack.
- Handles and Adjustments: Slip resistant custom-moulded rubber grip assembly with machined alloy end-cap and retaining ring. Push grips are over-sized to 35mm diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are over-sized to 32mm diameter for optimal gripping.
- Starting Position Adjustment: Hardened spring-loaded snap-pin assembly with easy-to-grip pull handle for smooth position adjustment. Pull handle is yellow colour-coded for easy identification.
- Seat/Back Pad Adjustments: Custom-moulded sleeve-tube inserts in between inner and outer tubing ensures stable low friction seat adjustments. Ratcheting seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is yellow colour-coded for easy identification. Viewing window and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad.
- Pulleys: ABEC-rated bearings for added durability and smooth feel. Glass fibre reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provides secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation.
- Size: 4.5'' (11mm) Bearings and Pivot Joints Pillow block motor grade rotary bearings provided on machines with a cam assembly (Arm Curl Leg Extension Leg Curl Abdominal, and Back Extension).
- Axles: 25mm solid steel pivot axles with oil-impregnated bronze bushings for precise alignment and frictionless movement.
- Upholstery Fabric: Premium quality, industrial vinyl with protective coating results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds universal fire regulations.
- Construction: 19mm thick plywood backing, followed by 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial vinyl. Total thickness is 60mm.
- Weight Stack: Weight stack tower top securely covers the pulley mechanism.
- Installation: Machines are packaged partially pre-assembled to save time and eliminate steps.On average, assembly requires installation of 30 bolts or less.Assembly guide clearly instructs installation steps and tips
- Assembled Dimensions: L x W x H (MM) 900*1800*2130
- Weight: (Net KGS) 518
- Maximum User Weight: (KGS) 200
- Weight Stack: (LB) 200 LBS*2
- Lifetime Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- 90 days Upholstery