The Healthstream IT7 Range consists of high quality commercial products. The IT7 Multi Hyper-extension's user friendly design makes working out more effective and comfortable. A very flexible bench with quick adjustment knobs for both the back rest and seat angle. Oversized solid foot supports ensure the stability of the unit during use.
The Healthstream IT7 Hyper-extension Bench is one of the core pieces within this high performing resistance and strength training range. The IT7 range has been designed with ease of use and ultimate functionality in mind and has been extensively tested by gyms of all types around the globe.
Each piece is designed and constructed to withstand the heavy use of busy commercial gym environments. At the same time, the design, setup and movements are all intuitive and easy to understand for users with varying levels of experience. This makes the IT7 range perfect for all facility and user types.
- Ergonomic quick adjustment knobs for back rest and seat angle allow for fast, easy adjustments
- Oversized solid foot supports ensure the stability of the unit during use
- Designed with ease of use and ultimate functionality in mind and has been extensively tested in high-traffic commercial gyms
- Highly visible yellow adjustment levers
- Sleek grey upholstery and silver frame fits in with all gym surroundings
- Healthstream high-quality manufacturing promise
- Robust steel construction gives peace of mind in high use gyms
- SKU IF-IT7007
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) IT7007
- Condition New
- Dimensions 1312 x 749 x 814mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum User Weight 150 kg
- Weight 43.5 kg
- Thickness 10mm
- Type Commercial Warranty
- Lifetime: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.