The Impulse IT Range consists of high quality commercial products. The IT Cable Crossover's user friendly design makes working out more effective and comfortable.
- Angled adaptive double-pullley system accommodates body motion smoothly and comfortably
- Pedestal triangle bracket enhances stability
- Upper hand grips for neutral and wide pull up exercises
- Tubing: Commercial grade 50×100mm*2.5mm race-track tube
- Shrouds: Translucent shrouds in PVC offers durable and shock resistance performance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam offers comfort and endurability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 220 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: Bottle holder is for easy access
- Adjustment: Pre-stretch adjustment allows users to adjust upholstery easily within reach
- Handlebar: TPR handlebar with aluminium grip ring offers comfort and safe exercise.
- Dynamic Components: Safety cover is set for all pulleys, cable anchor and other dynamic components.
- Pre-stretch Foot: Easy to start
- SKU: IT9313
- Manufacturer: Impulse Fitness
- Dimensions: 3863 x 1000 x 2361mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum User Weight: 150 kg
- Weight: 176 kg
- Weight Stack: 91 kg
- Type: Commercial Warranty
- Structural Steel Framework: Lifetime
- Rotary bearings, Weight Stacks, Pulleys, Guide Rods and Structural Moving parts: 2 years
- Cable, Linear Bearings and Springs: 1 year
- Upholstery, Hand-grips and all other parts: 6 months
- Labour 1 year
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.