The Impulse Fitness IT9501 is a pin loaded machine for mainly working out pectoralis major (Pecs) and triceps brachii muscles (Triceps).
In addition to the build quality that Impulse are recognised for, the IT95 Chest Press is a core piece with a user-friendly design, improved bio-mechanics and a wide range of motion. The diverging motion structure allows arm training simultaneously and alternatively, to make training effective and comfortable.
A 295lbs (134kg) weight stack with optional incremental weight adjustments, timer and counter feature, and fully adjustable seat positioning makes this a key piece for any gym.
Constructed from 3mm thick commercial tubing, each component is subjected to rigorous quality control and undergoes a two-step powder coating process with a rust resistant undercoat to ensure strength and longevity.
- Converging press helps chest workout more comprehensively
- Pre-stretch foot enables users for secure convenient starting & ending and avoiding injury
- Tension cable is self-lubricating with nylon-coated fibres to ensure service life of more than 250 thousand uses.
- Dual-handle offers multiple positions for various exercise
- Tube: Tube of functional part is primarily at thickness 3mm. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube at size 95*81.1*3mm and racetrack tube at size 50*100*3mm which ensure ultra durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at thickness 3.2mm ensures ultra durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and durability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fibre ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: The seat adjustment handles allows easy operation for comfort.
- Handles: Ergonomic handle bars in TPV material with aluminium ring limit offers comfort and secure during workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pulley: Lathed pulley with bearing of less tolerance ensure the smoothly moving.
- Safety: Meets EN957 safety regulation
Impulse IT95 Range Features
- Tube: 3mm tube in main frame and movement parts
- Injection moulded plastic shroud offers superior quality
- Double coated surface treatment
- Incremental weight (optional): 5lb for smaller adjustment
- Weight Stack: 19mm full steel plate
- Weight Stack: 295lbs (134kg)
- Easy access machines
- Fully and easily adjustable
- Conforms to EN957 standards and undergone 300,000 fatigue test.
- Handles: patented ergonomic design with TPU material
- Nickel plated or stainless steel for better appearances and quality
- Double stitched padding & upholstery
- Finely tuned lathed pulley
- USA made cables
The Impulse IT95 range of fixed resistance pieces is the perfect choice for any facility looking to equip the strength area of the gym with high quality, commercial grade equipment whilst also offering great value for money.
Consisting of 21 robust pieces including leg extension, ab machines and rows, the IT95 range will support the needs and demands of your members with ease.
Impulse IT95 Chest Press Video
- SKU: IT9501
- Manufacturer Impulse Fitness
- Dimensions 1475 x 1200 x 1506mm (L x W x H)
- Weight 127.4kg
- Weight Stack 295lbs (134kg)
- Type: Commercial Warranty
- 5 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year