The Impulse IT9515 is a pin loaded machine for working out the pectoral muscles (Pecs), latissimus dorsi (Lats) and deltoids (Delts). You can easily adjust the starting position and set up personal settings, train target muscle in an effective way by adduction and abduction the arm.
In addition to the build quality that Impulse are recognised for, the IT95 Reverse Fly is an obvious choice facility for any gym, bio-mechanically designed and user friendly to make training effective and comfortable.
A heavy 160lbs (72kg) weight stack with 19mm (0.75”) full steel plates and optional incremental weight adjustments, timer and counter feature and fully adjustable seat positioning makes this a key piece for any gym
Constructed for purpose from 3mm thick commercial tubing, each component is subjected to rigorous quality control and undergoes a two-step powder coating process with a rust resistant undercoat to ensure strength and longevity.
- The IT9515 is designed to train chest and back muscles.
- It provides multi-starting positions to meet various user training demands.
- Self-lubricating cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fibre ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Tube: Tube of functional part is primarily at thickness 3mm. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube at size 95*81.1*3mm and racetrack tube at size 50*100*3mm which ensure ultra durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at thickness 3.2mm ensures ultra durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and durability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: The seat adjustment handles allows easy operation for comfort.
- Handles: Ergonomic handle bars in TPV material with aluminum ring limit offers comfort and secure during workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pulley: Lathed pulley with bearing of less tolerance ensure the smoothly moving.
- Safety: Meet EN957 safety regulation
The Impulse IT95 range of fixed resistance pieces is the perfect choice for any facility looking to equip the strength area of the gym with high quality, commercial grade equipment whilst also offering great value for money.
Consisting of 21 robust pieces including shoulder press, ab machines and rows, the IT95 range will support the needs and demands of your members with ease.
Impulse IT95 Series IT9515 Pec Fly Rear Delt Video
- SKU: IT9515
- Manufacturer: Impulse Fitness
- Dimensions: 1180 x 1288 x 2048mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 123.5kg
- Weight Stack: 160lbs (72kg)
- Type: Commercial Warranty
- 5 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour:1 Year
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.
Arrived robustly packed and reassuringly heavy, very quickly from date of purchase.
Easy to assemble (but heavy parts, so get help...), the quality is very good. This is an upright bike, so those among you who ride road bikes might look elsewhere - its not a spinner...That said, the programs are demanding, the magnetic damping highly effective, and it's comfortable. You'll want to keep using it after lockdown is over!
Great lockdown bench for limited space. Easy to fold up and store it out of the way but sturdy enough to do a weights season on.
Loving the bike, works great