The Multi Press is specially designed to work out chest, deltoid and triceps muscles. Users can set up personal settings and adjust the training position to effectively train chest muscles and arms.
In addition to the build quality that Impulse are recognised for, the IT95 Multi-Press is an important piece for any gym, with a user-friendly design to target specific muscle groups through improved bio-mechanics, making training effective and comfortable.
A heavy 200lbs (91kg) weight stack with 19mm (0.75”) full steel plates and optional incremental weight adjustments, timer and counter feature and fully adjustable seat positioning makes this a great piece for any gym.
Constructed from 3mm thick commercial tubing, each component is subjected to rigorous quality control and undergoes a two-step powder coating process with a rust resistant undercoat to ensure strength and longevity.
- IT9529 allows the movement of chest press, incline press and shoulder raise.
- Dual hand grips accommodate different user sizes.
- High-density poly-foam upholstery and double stitches offer comfort and durability.
- Self-lubricating cable with nylon-coated fibre ensures service life more than 250 thousand uses.
- Tube: Tube of functional part is primarily at thickness 3mm. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube at size 95*81.1*3mm and racetrack tube at size 50*100*3mm which ensure ultra durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at thickness 3.2mm ensures ultra durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and durability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: The seat adjustment handles allows easy operation for comfort.
- Handles: Ergonomic handle bars in TPV material with aluminium ring limit offers comfort and secure during workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pre Stretch Lathed pulley with bearing of less tolerance ensure the smoothly moving.
- Safety: Meet EN957 safety regulation
The Impulse IT95 range of fixed resistance pieces is the perfect choice for any facility looking to equip the strength area of the gym with high quality, commercial grade equipment whilst also offering great value for money.
Consisting of 21 robust pieces including leg extension, ab machines and rows, the IT95 range will support the needs and demands of your members with ease.
Impulse IT95 Range Features
- Tube: 3mm tube in main frame and movement parts
- Timer & counter (optional)
- Injection moulded plastic shroud offers superior quality
- Double coated surface treatment
- Incremental weight (optional): 5lb for smaller adjustment
- Weight Stack: 19mm full steel plate
- Weight Stack: 200lbs (91kg)
- Easy access machines
- Fully and easily adjustable
- Conforms to EN957 standards and undergone 300,000 fatigue test.
- Handles: patented ergonomic design with TPU material
- Nickel plated or stainless steel for better appearances and quality
- Double stitched padding & upholstery
- Finely tuned lathed pulley
- USA made cables
- SKU: IT9529
- Manufacturer: Impulse Fitness
- Dimensions: 1827 x 1437 x 1667mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum User Weight: 295lbs (133.81kg)
- Weight: 329.2lb (149.3kg)
- Weight Stack: 91kg
- Type: Commercial Warranty
- 5 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.