Recently rewarded with an American “Best Buy”, the Sole Commercial LCR Recumbent Bike can best be described as dependable, comfortable and affordable.
It is ideal for apartment complexes, physical therapy clinics, fitness studios, school weight rooms or for home use.
With the intent of providing the most value at the most affordable price possible, Sole went about working on designing a bike that:
- Would hold up under consistent use by various users
- Provide enough support and comfort to everyone, regardless of age, weight or health, and
- Make this product worth every penny of its purchase.
The Sole LCR is the perfect recumbent bike for people looking to stay in shape without the risk of pain. The LCR is top rated because it provides incredible value and is the most functional recumbent bike on the market.
Whether you run a physical therapy office or a simple fitness studio, this bike is the perfect addition.
Key Features of the Sole LCR
- 14 kg flywheel provides a perfect quiet, smooth ride
- Heavy duty steel frame with aluminium finish makes this bike virtually indestructible
- 40 different levels of resistance to challenge people of all fitness levels
- 10.1’’ TFT LCD display makes workout data clearly
- Magnetic resistance improves the life of the product and makes it whisper quiet when in use
- Pulse grips or wireless chest strap accurately measure heart rate (chest strap not included)
- Bluetooth and Wireless technology syncs with fitness apps for real-time progress monitoring
- Adjustable seating gives you the perfect posture for this bike
- Provides challenging workouts while alleviating back pain
- Most comfortable recumbent bike in its class
- Top rated by various fitness blogs and respected outlets
- Perfect for commercial environments including physical therapy offices and fitness studios
Advanced magnetic resistance
Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout.
Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
Ergonomic adjustable seat
Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat.
Because all users differ in height it is important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
The supportive back and adjustable seat are ideal for multiple users and can be controlled by the conveniently placed handlebars.
The workouts can be easily tracked through the use of the vibrant 10.1″ LCD display and easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations.
Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievements.
The large detailed LCD is ideal for users looking to map out their fitness goals without feeling overwhelmed by misleading fitness display information.
Heavy-duty steel frame
A strong durable frame is vital for Commercial bikes.
Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminium shroud makes the Sole bikes indestructible but light and manageable.
Two wheels upfront make moving the bike easy and convenient.
Because commercial products are being used by various users, they demand stability and durability.
The Sole LCR is equipped with a 14KG heavy flywheel that boasts 40 levels of resistance and will challenge any user regardless of their fitness level.
Easy to assemble
Set up can sometimes be a hassle with fitness equipment. Rest assure that the LCR is easy to assemble and can be placed in any residential or commercial setting. Sole understands the fitness mentality.
We want you on your equipment as soon as possible. The LCR comes mostly pre-assembled, with easy to view assembly directions, giving you less headaches for setup and more motivation to get started on your workout goals.
The LCR also includes Bluetooth capability. Allowing users the freedom to transfer workout data from their fitness equipment to their smart device, users can track their fitness info on the Sole app, or have their data be transferred to other compatible fitness apps.
Sole LCR Specifications
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Fit Test Program: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1″ TFT LCD
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Adjustable Seat: Yes; Fore & Aft
- Resistance: EMS 1 – 40 Levels
- Flywheel Weight: 14KG
- Weight Capacity: 159KG
- Assembled Dimensions: 128 x 144 x 74cm
- Domestic Warranty: Lifetime* frame & brake, 5 years parts, 1 year labour
- Commercial Warranty (>8 hours per day): 1 year parts
- Weight: 77 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 145 x 46 x 78 cm