The SportsArt C521M Recumbent Rehab Cycle is a exercise cycle that is designed specifically for physical therapy and rehab patients but is also an excellent choice for comfortable, high quality and reliable home use.
Semi-recumbent positioning, extreme comfort, and a versatile combination of pedalling options make the C521M a perfect choice to cater for a variety patient types, particularly for those with knee and hip ROM limitations.
This SportsArt C521M Recumbent Bike provides additional feedback about the patients workout session such as how long they have been working out, the distance they have travelled, the speed, and their heart rate.
It has a variety of workout programs that allow the patient to choose which workout is best for them. Some workout programs on this cycle are hill, custom interval, manual/track, and much more.
As an industry leader, SportsArt Fitness designs and manufactures innovative, high quality fitness equipment for both residential and commercial use. Consistently raising the bar in the fitness industry for the last twenty years, SportsArt sell products in over 70 countries worldwide. At SportsArt, they strongly believe in establishing themselves as one of the leading manufacturers of fitness and rehabilitation equipment.
Key Features of the SportsArt C521M
- Bi-directional pedalling allows for better flexibility and rehab variations
- Adjustable pedal radius allows the user to perform small pedal rotations or larger movements base on rehabilitation needs
- Adjustable cranks to vary pedal rotation for one or both sides
- Reclining seat back and pivoting arm rests for ultimate fit and comfort
- Cool mesh seat back with lumbar pouch for heat and cold pack therapy
- Ultra low start up resistance for infirm or deconditioned users
Bi-directional pedal rotation and adjustable pedal radius
The combination of bi-directional pedal rotation and resistance means the C521M provides extra versatility and capability to assist in rehabilitation of your patients.
The ability to pedal backwards and vary resistance while doing so adds an additional tool for your patients to utilise,
Unique to the C521M, the pedal radius, or turning circle, can be adjusted to meet the specific needs or ability of the users rehabilitation program.
Ultra-low starting resistance designed for de-conditioned users
The low start up resistance makes it easy for de-conditioned users to exercise safely.
Additionally, the 20 resistance levels can be adjusted to 0.1 level increments, allowing you to tailor the bikes resistance precisely to your patients unique and specific needs.
Free spinning ability for user safety
The Free Spin enhances safety and reduces risk of injury or further harm to your patient by immediately disengaging momentum to the pedals if the user stops pedalling abruptly.
Cool mesh, ergonomic back rest with lumbar therapy
The back rest has been designed with optimal ergonomics and versatility in mind and can be reclined to 45 degrees to suit the users rehabilitation or comfort needs.
The durable, cool mesh back rest provides the ultimate comfort for users, while maximising airflow to the patients back.
The thoughtful addition of a lumbar pocket allows for hot or cold packs to be positioned at the spine for heat or cold therapy.
Class-leading user accessibility through considered design
The C521M has comfortable, easy access for all users thanks to the tilt-up side arms, reclining seat back, and step through design.
The tilt-up side arms provide additional support for the user for comfort and safety. Simply tilt the arms up or down to provide additional ease of entry and exit.
The step-through design makes entry and exit from the seat a simple task and is perfectly suited for users with movement impairments.
Console readouts and programs
- Display Read Out - Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METs, Watts, Speed, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate.
- Workout Programs - Hill, Custom Interval, Manual, Track, Random, Cardio/Weight Loss HRC, Custom HR, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, 4 User IDs.
- Unit Weight 182.6 lbs / 83 kg
- Dimensions 66.5 x 26.3 x 50 in / 169 x 67 x 127 cm
- Resistance 20 levels with 0.1 increments
- Power Requirement 15A, 240V AC, grounded
- Max User Weight 450 lbs / 205 kg
- Read Outs Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rates
- Workout Programs Hill, Custom Interval, Manual/Track, Random, Cardio/Weight Loss HRC, Custom HR, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, 4 User IDs
- Console Options Tri-Color LED
- Frame Lifetime
- Motor 5 Year
- Labour 3 Year
- Parts 1 Year
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.