The SportsArt Dual Function Strength Series is uniquely engineered to offer training on multiple muscle groups per station without compromising range of motion or user experience, making them ideal for smaller spaces.The unique dual function push-pull design is your ideal product for your space. You get two motions in one beautifully designed machine. The Sports Art DF206 Lower Back/Abdominal strengthens your lower back and abdominals.
- Spring-lock release knobs make for easy, intuitive changeover between back extension and ab crunch exercises
- Chest/back pads adjust for different size users
- Foot pegs and cushions help users maintain correct posture
- Multiple seating positions give full range of motion for optimal benefits or various user size
- 5-inch (12.7 cm) deep groove POM pulleys provide consistent cable tracking
- 14-gauge machine welded frame
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and maintain smooth operation
- Heavy-duty marine grade cushions
- Multiple adjustment points for maximum customisation
- Unit Weight: 469.3 lbs / 213.3 kg
- Dimensions: 44.6 x 43.7 x 76 in / 113.2 x 112.2 x 145.3 cm
- Weight Stack: 220 lb / 100 kg
- Max User Weight: 500 lb / 227.3 kg
- Type Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame 10 Years
- Weights & Guide Rods 5 Years
- Cables, Belts, Bearings & Parts 3 Years
- Grips, Enclosures & Covers 1 Year
- Upholstery 6 Months
- Labor 1 Year
Good quality bike, quick to get up and riding , best price going and prompt delivery
This product is very solid firm with no movement when in use very comfortable.
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!