The SportsArt P773 Cable Tower allows users to quickly and easily switch between upper, lower, and core body exercises for a complete workout. The SportsArt Performance Strength Series combines quality and value in an elegant circuit of over 20 stations designed to fit any budget. A lower stack height and compact footprint make it ideal for any sized facility.
- Deep-groove, 5 inch (12.7 cm) shrouded pulleys provide faultless cable tracking
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Internally lubricated 1,500 lb. (680 kg) steel aircraft cables provide quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
- Spring-lock release knob
- Magnetised stack-fork with retracting tether makes for instant, secure selection of weights
- Optional Add on weight stack
- Dual swivel pulleys adjust vertically and lock into place, allowing for functional training from virtually any angle
- 36 incremental adjustments for the ultimate in customisation
- Easy grip bars stabilise during balance challenging workouts
- 4:1 (one pulley) and 2:1 (two pulleys) ratios provide versatility for personal and sport-specific training
- Unit Weight 325 lbs / 147.7 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 41.1 x 36.2 x 83.1 in / 105 x 92 x 211 cm
- Weight Stack 176 lbs / 80 kg
- Max User Weight 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Starting Weight 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame 7 Years
- Weights & Guide Rods 3 Years
- Cables, Belts, Bearings & Parts 2 Years
- Grips, Enclosures & Covers 1 Year
- Labor 1 Year
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.