The York C420 Upright Exercise Bike is York's top of the line offering in the C4 model series and comes packed with features designed to keep you pushing your limits and hitting your goals.
- A 12 kg flywheel provides the ultimate smooth riding experience
- The Step-Through design allows for easy mounting and dismounting
- A 131 x 67 mm LCD display is the largest in the C4 series
- Built-in tablet holder allows you to watch your favourite show or follow your favourite workouts from your smart device on the go
- Additional Body Fat program designed specifically for achieving weight loss
A three-piece crank system coupled with a professional-level 12 kg flywheel provides smooth performance allowing the rider to push themselves to the limit. The enhanced Electronic Resistance System provides 32 levels of resistance for all styles of workout and fitness levels.
The C420 also comes equipped with a 131 x 67 mm Blue Backlit LCD screen that can display all the statistics you need to hit your workout goals including Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Recovery, and RPM. The console interface also provides a range of 17 exercise programs, with 12 of these being customizable to the riders preference and allowing for the creation of almost any riding experience. The C420 also comes with the additional 'Body Fat' program not found on other models; this setting is designed specifically to enhance workouts and achieve faster, more effective weight-loss.
The C420 is designed with pulse sensors built into the handles of the bike, allowing you to easily monitor your heart rate and stay within your desired activity range to achieve optimum cardio and fat-burning results.
The sturdy design is built to last, with a lifetime frame warranty. User comfort was a major design factor for the C420, showcased by the extra-large cushioned seat and inclusion of a water bottle holder so you can stay hydrated with ease. As with the previous models, adjustable stabilizers for uneven surfaces and adjustable rake and seat settings are also standard, allowing you to adjust to your body for maximum comfort. The handlebars are also adjustable, a welcomed addition for taller riders.
A further addition not found on other models is the built-in tablet holder, allowing the rider to follow workouts with ease or watch their favourite shows from their smart devices.
- 32 Levels of Electronic Resistance
- 3 Piece Crank
- 12kg Flywheel
- 150kg Max User Weight
- Step Through Design
- Large Cushioned Seat for Comfort
- Adjustable Stabilizer for Uneven Surfaces
- Rake and Slide Seat Adjustment
- Wheels for Transportation
- 17 = 12 Programs, Manual, HRC, Body Fat, Watts, User
- 131 x 67mm Large Blue Backlight LCD
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Tablet Holder
- Computer displays: Scan, Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Recovery, RPM, Speed
- Console 131 x 67 mm LCD display
- Flywheel 12 kg
- Max User Weight 150 kg
- Dimensions 1010 x 625 1390 mm
- Gross Weight 36 kg
- Net Weight 30 kg