The Healthstream SL7011 Sterling Series FID Bench is built to meet the demands of high use environments with heavy gauge steel construction.
The Healthstream SL7011 Sterling Series FID Bench is compact with space-efficient design, featuring a back rest adjustable to 6 different positions with angle and height adjustable seat.
- Electro-welded for maximum structural integrity and rigidity.
- Electrostatic powdercoated finish.
- Easy to use multiple adjustments to deliver optimal exercise positions.
- Comfortable 60mm thick seat and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core.
- Fits perfectly with Smith machines and multi-press racks.
- Allows correct form and positioning for 90 degree, incline, flat and decline presses.
- USAGE Commercial
- FRAME Electro-welded 50mm x 100mm tubing
- Thickness range from 2.5 mm to 3mm
- ADJUSTMENTS 6 Back Position Adjustments
- UPHOLSTERY Vinyl - Black
- FINISH Red and Black
- Electrostatic Powder-Coated and Heat Cured after Adhesiveness Enhancement Pre-Treatment for Superior Durability
- SEAT 19mm thick plywood backing,
- 38mm thick foam core, covered by industrial vinyl, total thickness is 60mm.
- PORTABLITY 2 x Transport Wheels
- FOLDABLE Yes
- OTHER Minimum Maintenance Required for Commercial Applications
- DIMENSIONS 135 cm x 67 cm x 135 cm
- MAX USER WEIGHT 150kg
- WARRANTY 2 Years