The Healthstream HSFID features five position incline adjustments for a huge variety of workouts targeting different muscles.
The Healthstream Flat Incline Decline Bench allows users to perform exercises with 6 different back angle settings and multiple seat positions to suit the users' preferences for optimal comfort.
Designed with a wide base for added support, wheels for easy manoeuvring and high density foam for the seat and back pads.
The Flat Incline Decline Bench has further versatility with the Preacher curl attachment and leg curl/extension attachment to incorporate a full body workout into the one bench.
- Fully adjustable from decline to shoulder press
- Quick and easy seat and back pad adjustments
- Expandable with drop-in attachment options
- Dual rear transport wheels allow for ease of movement
- Adjustable rolled seat pad ensures correct pivot positioning
- Six position incline adjustment for a huge variety of workouts targeting different muscles
- Powder coated steel frame provides long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Heavy duty double stitched upholstery and thick foam inner pillow provides durability and comfort
Healthstream Studio Strength Range Overview
American designed and represents the best value light commercial rated strength equipment available today!
Contemporary look, improved pad styling for increased support, and highly visible pins and handles for easy user adjustment.
This series is the best choice for light commercial applications such as personal training studios and schools.
The Ideal Range For:
- Personal Training Studios
- Home Use
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Government Departments
- Community Health Facilities
- Corporate Office Gyms
- Assembled Dimensions: L x W x H (MM) 1581*654*515
- Weight: (Net KGS) 33
- Maximum User Weight: (KGS) 150
- Maximum Weight Load: (KGS) (Excluding User) 150
Customer ReviewsWrite a reviewJReally solid bench
I'm loving this bench. It's commercial quality but at a decent price. If you're looking for a FID bench that does the job and doesn't cost a ridiculous amount then this is the one you should get.
The material is top notch commercial-grade upholstery. Its comfortable to lie on for bench press. I have mine on my balcony so the wheels are really useful as I need to move it around all the time.
It also comes with the leg attachment which is awesome to use for decline sit ups. Plus the construction is top notch, all high quality chrome bolts etc so it wont be rusting anytime soon.
It comes has a flat pack but has everything you need in the box, no extra tools needed. Took me about 10 mins to set up.