The Impulse IT9518 pin loaded machine is specially designed for Torso Rotation which is ideal for working the internal and external oblique muscles (Side Abs). Users can easily set up presonal settings on their own, hold the bandle bar and get hip rotation to train abdominal muscles effectively.
In addition to the build quality that Impulse are recognised for, the IT95 Torso Rotation machine is an important piece for any gym, with a user-friendly design to target specific muscle groups through improved bio-mechanics, making training effective and comfortable.
A heavy 160lbs (72kg) weight stack with 19mm (0.75”) full steel plates and optional incremental weight adjustments, timer and counter feature and fully adjustable seat positioning makes this a key piece for any gym
Constructed from 3mm thick commercial tubing, each component is subjected to rigorous quality control and undergoes a two-step powder coating process with a rust resistant undercoat to ensure strength and longevity.
- The large footplate, leg pad, chest pad and auxiliary handle bar help to providing maximum comfort and a beneficial stabilising effect during exercise.
- Get your torso rotation from the seated position. Easily adjust the height of seat Meet the different users height.
- Versatile multi-starting positions enable users to set up the optimal seat height.
- Self-lubricating cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fibre ensures service life more than 250 thousand uses.
- Tube: Tube of functional part is primarily at thickness 3mm. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube at size 95*81.1*3mm and racetrack tube at size 50*100*3mm which ensure ultra durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at thickness 3.2mm ensures ultra durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and durability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: The seat adjustment handles allows easy operation for comfort.
- Handles: Ergonomic handle bars in TPV material with aluminum ring limit offers comfort and secure during workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pulley: Lathed pulley with bearing of less tolerance ensure the smoothly moving.
- Safety: Meet EN957 safety regulation
Consisting of 21 robust pieces including shoulder press, ab machines and rows, the IT95 range will support the needs and demands of your members with ease.
Impulse IT95 Range Features
- Tube: 3mm tube in main frame and movement parts
- Timer & counter (optional)
- Injection moulded plastic shroud offers superior quality
- Double coated surface treatment
- Incremental weight (optional): 5lb for smaller adjustment
- Weight Stack: 19mm full steel plate
- Weight Stack: 160lbs (72kg)
- Easy access machines
- Fully and easily adjustable
- Conforms to EN957 standards and undergone 300,000 fatigue test.
- Handles: patented ergonomic design with TPU material
- Nickel plated or stainless steel for better appearances and quality
- Double stitched padding & upholstery
- Finely tuned lathed pulley
- USA made cables
Impulse IT95 Series Pin-Loaded IT9518 Torso Rotation Video
- SKU: IT9518
- Manufacturer: Impulse Fitness
- Dimensions: 1225 x 1205 x 1506mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 128.5kg
- Weight Stack: 160lbs (72kg)
- Type: Commercial Warranty
- Commercial Warranty Details
- 5 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year