The York C415 Exercise Bike was awarded #1 by Choice, Australia's leading product reviewer and consumer advocacy group. Each time this bike is in stock, it sells out extremely quickly! You can understand why with its amazing build quality and beautiful design. Losing weight will become an absolute joy when using the C415 bike.
- Heavy 10 kg flywheel provides smooth performance for the most intense of workouts
- 32 levels of electronic resistance allows for a wide range of workouts for all levels of fitness
- 5 inch LCD display provides on-screen workout statistics in real-time
- Hand pulse sensors are built into the handles for easy heart rate monitoring
- Adjustable design and extra large seat provide comfort for all riders
The award winning York C415 is the third model in the C4 model line and offers a superb level of quality and technology often found in higher priced models while maintaining an affordable price tag.
A three-piece crank system coupled with a robust 10 kg flywheel provides smooth performance allowing the rider to push themselves to the limit. The enhanced Electronic Resistance System provides 32 levels of resistance for all styles of workout and fitness levels.
The C415 also comes equipped with a 5 inch Blue Backlit LCD screen that can display all the statistics you need to hit your workout goals including Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Recovery, and RPM. The console interface also provides a range of 16 exercise programs, with 12 of these being customizable to the riders preference and allowing for the creation of almost any riding experience.
The C415 is designed with pulse sensors built into the handles of the bike, allowing you to easily monitor your heart rate and stay within your desired activity range to achieve optimum cardio and fat-burning results.
The sturdy design is built to last, with a lifetime frame warranty. User comfort was a major design factor for the C415, showcased by the extra-large cushioned seat and inclusion of a water bottle holder so you can stay hydrated with ease. As with the previous models, adjustable stabilizers for uneven surfaces and adjustable rake and seat settings are also standard, allowing you to adjust to your body for maximum comfort. The handlebars are also adjustable, a welcomed addition for taller riders.
- 32 Levels of Electronic Resistance
- 3 Piece Crank System
- 10 kg Flywheel
- 140 kg Max User Weight
- Extra Large Cushioned Seat for Comfort
- Adjustable Stabilizer for Uneven Surfaces
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Rake and Slide Seat Adjustment
- Wheels for Transportation
- 16 = 12 Programs, HRC, Watts, Manual, User
- 131 x 59 mm Blue Backlight LCD
- Hand Pulse Sensors
- Computer displays: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Recovery, RPM
- Console 131 x 59 mm LCD display
- Flywheel 10 kg
- Max User Weight 140 kg
- Dimensions 1070 x 540 x 1280 mm
- Gross Weight 30 kg
- Net Weight 25 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 92 x 58.5 x 25.5 cm
Customer Reviews100%(3)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)0%(0)CLove it, use it all the time
Love the C415 bike, I'm using it every day. Really good service, nothing bad to say about it and nothing constructive to offer because the service was so good! Really happy with the product and the service.JBest price
I chose Cardio Online because they had the best price around for this bike. Good price with free shipping.HYork C415
Great bike with many different programmes of difficulty.