The Impulse IT9522 is a pin loaded machine designed for working out the latissimus muscles (Lats), give deltoid (Shoulders) and upper body muscle (Chest/Arms) an auxiliary training. User can set up personal settings on their own, work out back, shoulder and arm effectively with the the movement of pull down and vertical row.
In addition to the build quality that Impulse is recognised for, the IT95 Lat Pull-down with Middle Row is an obvious choice for any gym facility, bio-mechanically designed to target key upper torso, arm, and shoulder muscles, and user-friendly to make training effective and comfortable.
A heavy 295lbs (134kg) weight stack with 19mm (0.75”) full steel plates and optional incremental weight adjustments, timer and counter feature and fully adjustable seat positioning makes this an important piece for any gym.
Constructed with purpose from 3mm thick commercial tubing, each component is subjected to rigorous quality control and undergoes a two-step powder coating process with a rust-resistant undercoat to ensure strength and longevity.
- Can achieve dual functional training of vertical row and lat pull-down.
- Handle bar can be easily detached and other attachments used.
- High-density poly-foam upholstery and double stitches offer comfort and durability.
- Self-lubricating cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fibre ensures service life more than 250 thousand uses.
- Tube: Tube of functional part is primarily at thickness 3mm. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube at size 95*81.1*3mm and racetrack tube at size 50*100*3mm which ensure ultra durability and stability.
- Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at thickness 3.2mm ensures ultra durability and shock resistance.
- Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and durability.
- Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
- Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
- Adjustment: The seat adjustment handles allows easy operation for comfort.
- Handles: Ergonomic handle bars in TPV material with aluminium ring limit offers comfort and secure during workout.
- Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
- Pulley: Lathed pulley with bearing of less tolerance ensure the smoothly moving.
- Safety: Meet EN957 safety regulation
The Impulse IT95 range of fixed resistance pieces is the perfect choice for any facility looking to equip the strength area of the gym with high quality, commercial grade equipment whilst also offering great value for money.
Consisting of 21 robust pieces including shoulder press, arm curls and rows, the IT95 range will support the needs and demands of your members with ease.
Impulse IT95 Range Features
- Tube: 3mm tube in main frame and movement parts
- Timer & counter (optional)
- Injection moulded plastic shroud offers superior quality
- Double coated surface treatment
- Incremental weight (optional): 5lb for smaller adjustment
- Weight Stack: 19mm full steel plate
- Weight Stack: 295lbs (134kg)
- Easy access machines
- Fully and easily adjustable
- Conforms to EN957 standards and undergone 300,000 fatigue test.
- Handles: patented ergonomic design with TPU material
- Nickel plated or stainless steel for better appearances and quality
- Double stitched padding & upholstery
- Finely tuned lathed pulley
- USA made cables
- SKU: IT9522
- Manufacturer: Impulse Fitness
- Dimensions: 1900 x 900 x 2230mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 119.5kg
- Weight Stack: 295lbs (134kg)
- Type Commercial Warranty
- 5 Years: Frame
- 1 Year: Rotary bearings, weight stacks, pulleys, guide rods and structural moving parts
- 1 Year: Cable, linear bearings, springs
- 90 Days: Upholstery stitching and items not specified
- Labour: 1 Year