Looking for affordable Commercial equipment, look no further, the Sole Commercial LCB upright bike is the perfect piece of exercise equipment for your cardio needs.
Most customers prefer quality and durability over bells and whistles when purchasing exercise equipment, and Sole does both for a great low price.
Rather than spending thousands of dollars for commercial grade equipment, the Sole LCB has set a new standard for quality and affordability.
Sole LCB Upright Bike Overview
The Sole LCB has 40 levels of resistance and a 14 KG flywheel, making a nice, smooth transition between resistance levels.
Oversized cushioned foot pedals coupled with a 2-degree inward slope will provide for an extremely comfortable workout.
The cushioned gel seat with both vertical and horizontal adjustment capabilities will make it easy for maximum comfort and ease of use.
Additionally, the Sole Upright Bike provides both contact and telemetry heart rate monitoring and can be easily tracked with the intuitive 10.1″ LCD display.
The large display makes it easier for users to view and follow their workout progress, giving them the edge they need in order to focus on hitting fitness goals.
The LCB also now includes Bluetooth capability. Allowing users the freedom to transfer workout data from their fitness equipment to their smart device, users can track their fitness info on the Sole app, or have their data be transferred to other compatible fitness apps.
- The most comfortable upright bike on the market
- Integrated technology provides real-time workout data to monitor progress
- Smooth transitions when navigating between different resistance levels
- Bright, easy to read display
- 10 different pre-set programs for all levels of fitness
- Bluetooth technology enables fast syncing of fitness data
- Optional wireless chest strap provides accurate real-time measurements (chest strap not included)
Magnetic resistance enables smoothest transitions between resistance levels
Allows a user to move up and down, forward and backward on the seat.
Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations.
Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievement.
A strong durable frame is vital for Commercial bikes.
Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminium shroud makes the Sole bikes indestructible but light and manageable.
Two wheels upfront make moving the bikes easy and convenient.
Designed for Commercial Use
Is meant for 8 hours of use (or less) per day.
Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.
Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout.
Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1″ TFT LCD
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Resistance: EMS 1 – 40 Levels
- Flywheel Weight: 14KG
- Adjustable Seat: Yes; Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- User Weight Capacity: 159 kg
- Domestic Warranty: Lifetime* frame & brake, 5 years parts, 1 year labour
- Commercial Warranty (>8 hours per day): 1 year parts
- Weight: 59 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 117 x 46 x 84 cm