The SportsArt Dual Function Strength Series is uniquely engineered to offer training on multiple muscle groups per station without compromising range of motion or user experience, making them ideal for smaller spaces.
Bio-mechanically correct action and simple changeover adjustments make the SportsArt DF207 Assisted Chin/Dip easy and comfortable to use. Chin-ups work your back muscles, the back of your shoulders and arms. Dips work the pushing muscles in your arms, the front of your shoulders, and offer some chest involvement.
- Steps assist users of various sizes and abilities
- Quick-release platform knob makes changeover easy
- 5-inch (12.7 cm) deep groove POM pulleys provide consistent cable tracking
- 14-gauge machine welded frame
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and maintain smooth operation
- Heavy-duty marine grade cushions
- Multiple adjustment points for maximum customisation
- Unit Weight: 474.1 lbs / 215.5 kg
- Dimensions: 52.6 x 43.7 x 76 in / 133.5 x 111 x 193 cm
- Weight Stack: 220 lbs / 100 kg
- Max User Weight: 500 lb / 227.3 kg
- Starting Weight: 11 lbs / 5 kg
- Type Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame 10 Years
- Weights & Guide Rods 5 Years
- Cables, Belts, Bearings & Parts 3 Years
- Grips, Enclosures & Covers 1 Year
- Upholstery 6 Months
- Labor 1 Year
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.