The SportsArt T635A Treadmill is built for both residential and light commercial use including home gyms, training studios, fire departments, police departments and multi-unit housing complexes.
The Bruce, Gerkin, Firefighter's Wellness Fitness Initiative (WFI) fitness tests and HRC fitness programs make the T635A the ideal running machine for serious fitness enthusiasts. These fitness tests were designed by the International Association of Firefighters to push firefighters to their physical limits. These tests are so effective that the US Armed Forces also use it as a training tool. A max user weight of up to 181 kg also allows for "fully loaded" training.
The T635A SportsArt treadmill includes a powerful 4.0hp AC motor with a start speed as low as 0.2 kmh which is great for rehabilitation and up to 20 kmh for high-speed running. Add additional challenge to your walking or running regime with the AC incline motor that will elevate the deck from 0-15%.
The SportsArt Foundation Series light commercial and residential cardio line continues to set industry standards in both unique design and bio-mechanic excellence. Our industrial-quality manufacturing provides dependability and functionality year after year.
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
- WFI-Firefighter’s Wellness Fitness Initiative protocol programming
- Contact heart rate standard & wireless Polar® HR receiver built in
- Large 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) belt provides ample running space and is constructed from low friction material that is resistant to static build-up.
- CSAFE port
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2)
- USB port (x2) for device charging
- Optional iPod & iPhone 30-pin connector
- Optional SA Well+™ workout tracking function
- Cardio Advisor™ displays
- Optional 3-speed fan
- ECO-Glide Auto Lubrication System
SportsArt T635A Treadmill Overview
SportsArt's powerful commercial treadmills were developed to exceed the highest industry standard. Innovation combines with class leading features and specifications to deliver the best possible benefits to the user. Superior engineering and world class manufacturing deliver years of superior performance for any facility.
Experience incredible comfort with the SportsArt MyFlex™ Plus Cushioning System
The MyFlex™ Cushioning Systems uses an elastomer, thermoplastic cushioning system that can lower impact to joints as much as 30% regardless of the jogger's weight.
Using advanced bio-mechanical analysis, SportsArt have designed the cushioning to focus on the front of the treadmill at the optimal foot impact position. The rear of the deck maintains optimal firmness for maximum energy efficiency with the launch of each stride.
With a maximum speed of 20km/h and 15% incline, the T635A treadmill will push you to your limits
Due to electronic motion flow control, the treadmill constantly manages the speed fluency and ensures that speed is precisely and consistently delivered, even at its peak performance of 20km/h.
Wide and spacious, the running surface gives you space to move
The deck of the T635 treadmill provides a wide and spacious running area for the jogger's comfort and safety. Also noteworthy is the inclusion of side steps for versatility and safety. A jogger after a workout or in an emergency situation should be able to position their feet on really wide side steps.
Another important SportsArt treadmill feature is the dual-reversible deck which doubles the life of the deck and helps extend the life of your investment.
Analyse and track your personal training data with the SportsArt WELL+™ Software Option
SA WELL+™ is now optional to all SportsArt cardio devices. The software stores and analyses personal training data of SportsArt users. The application counts the workout data of a user such as: training time, calories burnt, distance and speed, and displays it in a graphical form.
The user can set their daily or monthly workout aims. The data can be automatically stored on an iOS or Android smartphone or USB sticks. SA WELL+™ allows you to manually store the training data taken from Isotonic devices not equipped with a USB port or BLUETOOTH.
- Unit Weight 334.4 lbs / 152 kg
- Dimensions 83 x 38.5 x 55.1 in / 211 x 98 x 140 cm
- Running Area 22 x 61 in / 55.9 x 155 cm
- Speed Range 0.3 – 12 mph / 0.2 – 20.0 kph
- Incline Range 0 – 15%
- Max User Weight 400 lbs / 181.8 kg
- Drive Motor 4.0 HP AC
- Read Outs Speed, Time, Incline, CAL/HR, Distance, Calories, Pace, Active Zone, METs, Heart Rate
- Workout Programs Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Glute (30, 45), Hill (x3), Track, Track 5k, Track 10k, Fat Burn, Fitness Test
- Tech Specs Dedicated Circuit, Plug Requirements, Max, User Weight – 400 lbs / 181.8 kg,
- Power Requirements – 200-240v 50Hz-60Hz,
- Step up Height – 7.3 in / 18.6 cm
- Console Options Tri-Color LED
- Frame: Lifetime
- MyFlex Plus: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Wear Items: 5 Years
- Labour: 3 Years
- High Wear Items: 90 Days, no labour