The HIITMill by StairMaster is a self-powered, non-motorised treadmill with fixed incline designed to develop speed, strength, and explosive power when used in a HIIT High Intensity Interval Training Program.
The StairMaster HIIT Mill will deliver an effective resistance training platform that drives up metabolic intensity and captures the benefits of speed and agility training, lateral training and sled training.
Stairmaster HIITMill is designed for easy use in HIIT training
Users can now safely push, pull, drive and sprint with the resistance of a sled but work within a smaller footprint. The HIITMill is aesthetically appealing to athletes at all levels of sport - professional, college, CrossFit, and UFC athletes.
The HIITMill manual treadmill also invites simple activities with little to no learning curve such as walking on an incline, running hill sprints, or hiking with light resistance for general cardio training.
Stairmaster HIITMill Overview
The HIITMill features a standard treadmill running belt and longer handrails. The HIITMill will have less friction due to the thinner standard belt and this will allow lighter users to walk, run and perform hill sprints without the need to push off the forward handrails.
The extended side rails and standard belt provide the opportunity for lateral drills, karaoke drills, and other "foot pattern" agility movements with decreased foot drag and increased side rail length for stability and safety.
The HIITMill will allow users from 110 pounds and up to perform these types of activities that do not require pushing off the forward hand rails. All of the same heavy high resistance sled training and pushing drills can be done on the HIITMill.
Stairmaster HIITMill delivers the functionality of sled training while saving space
One of the most popular and effective high intensity activities is pushing or pulling sleds loaded with weights to develop leg power and cardiovascular fitness.
Because the indoor use of sleds requires a significant amount of space covered with artificial turf, it is impractical for many training centres and fitness clubs to offer sled-based activities.
The HIITMill will provide the means to benefit from sled activities without the need for the extra turf covered training space.
Performance movements, high intensity exercises, and explosive training workouts that can be performed on the HIITMill include:
- Hill walking
- Hill walking with pushing resistance
- Reverse hill walking (knee extension)
- Hill running springs (no pushing)
- High sled push
- Mid sled push
- Low flat back sled push
- Lateral lunges
- Reverse pulling / dragging (attachments not included)
Stairmaster HIITMill Key Features:
- Full Commercially rated
- Self-powered, non-motorised operation for walking, running, pushing, and pulling
- 11-gauge steel frame construction
- Rotating fly-wheel with maintenance-free magnetic eddy current brake resistance
- Paddle adjustment lever with six resistance settings and emergency stop feature
- Fixed deck incline at 11 percent grade for gravity assisted start-up - utilises body weight to initiate flywheel motion
- Extra-wide 23" belt width for lateral training and max stability under load
- Multi-grip hand positioning high, mid, and low options
- Forward push rails feature narrow and wide vertical grips and high/low horizontal grips
- Black and silver colour combination with corrosion resistant powder coating for sweat resistance
- Dual accessory attachment points for straps and tubing (accessories NOT included)
- Side handrail designs for safe ingress and egress
- Portable design with oversized transport wheels and rear carry handle
- Water bottle and phone holder integrated into lower portion of front horizontal bar
- 500 pound maximum user weight capacity
Stairmaster HIITMill Console
The StairMaster HIIT Console makes great HIIT workouts even more effective. Track your workout with detailed metrics, follow one of the built in workout programs, and connect you phone via Bluetooth to save and share your workout.
The console also comes equipped with ANT+ giving you the ability to pair with heart rate trackers and connect to group displays. The HIIT Console comes standard on the StairMaster HIITMill.
- Simple, easy to read backlit LED display
- Performance tracking for time, distance, calories, watts, RPM, and heart rate
- Easy to use programmable time, distance calories, time interval, and calorie interval programs
- Bluetooth connectivity to share your information to your favourite tracking app
- Displays heart rate broadcast from ANT+ or 5KHZ heart rate straps (heart rate strap sold separately)
- ANT+ allows you to display data on leaderboards with tracking software
- Assembled Dimensions: 78" L x 38" W x 66" H (390 lbs)
Shipping Dimensions: 83" L x 41" W x 34" H (503 lbs)
- Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage)
- Parts 2 Years
- Labour 1 Year