Leap off the mark with the Lifespan Fitness X-41 Cross Trainer for an excellent cardio workout. Complete with hand pulse sensors, the display tracks your heartrate and other important information like time, distance, speed, and calories. With easy access buttons and full resistance control, you can easily adjust the intensity of your workout through 18 training programs and 16 levels of resistance. Expect quiet and smooth strides with our belt drivetrain and heavy duty magnetic flywheel with a maintenance free, magnetic resistance system.
- Tension: Computerised magnetic tension 16 Adjustable Resistance Levels
- Flywheel: 8kg Heavy Duty Magnetic resistance flywheel
- Stride Length: 46cm
- Extra Large foot plates (35cm x 16cm), Fits all users, up to a Size 18 US Foot size
- Handle Bar: Fixed with Hand Pulse Sensors
- Drivetrain: Belt Drivetrain
- Features: Includes Power Supply Hand pulse sensors
- Transportation wheels for easy mobility
- MP3 AUX input
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg
- Maximum User Height: 200cm (150cm minimum)
COMPUTER AND PROGRAMS
- Computer: Large LCD display
- Programs: 18 programs, Includes 12 Preset programs + Watts Program + 4 HRC Programs (55%, 75%, 90%, Target Heart Rate), BMI Calculator, Recovery Mode for 'cooling-down' function, Shows speed, time, distance, pulse, calories, watts and RPM
- Blue LCD Backlit Buttons and Display
- Power Adapter: Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz, Output: 9V 1300mA
- Frame: Tubular Steel
Assembly Required: This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.
View our shipping policy here.
We think our returns policy is the best in Australia. Hands down.
Receive your order and decide you don't want it? We'll take it back within 30 days of the order placement date, no questions asked!
The only condition we have is that it must be in it's original packaging and unopened.
In order to return an item under this policy, you must contact us in advance, and provide clear photo evidence that the item is unopened.
Once confirmed, our team will send you a tracking label which you must print and attach securely to the box (removing the previous labels).
Once the item has been received, we will inspect to confirm the item is unopened and process your full refund.
Every other fitness retailer in Australia charges admin and restocking fees that can be as high as 25% of the value of the product!
We think that is outrageous so we've decided to provide even more value to our customers:
No restocking fees. Ever
No admin fees. Ever.
It's that simple, and if you take advantage of our free returns policy, that means you the customer have zero risk in your purchase! How shopping online should be!
If you have opened the box and assembled the product, you may still return the item at your cost for a refund. Please contact our team to for the appropriate shipping destination. Once we have received and inspected the product, a refund will be processed.
We encourage all our customers to consider their purchase before ordering, and before opening the box, so that you can enjoy our free returns policy!
All our products are covered by manufacturer and supplier warranties under Australian consumer law.
In the rare case that a product is found to be defective or is damaged in transit, contact us immediately and we'll work on your behalf to arrange a solution with the supplier.
Depending on the nature of the issue, the supplier will may offer to ship you a replacement part, or a full replacement item, at no cost to you. This decision is at the sole discretion of the supplier.
If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, the supplier will arrange to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time.
Please note that once the warranty process has started, our policy is to wait until for a response/action from the supplier before proceeding further.
Read our Price Match Guarantee here