Evolved from the first production indoor cycling bike built by Schwinn over 20 years ago, the modern IC Classic has helped build indoor cycling into one of the most popular fitness activities in the world – all while building a reputation for performance. As the next generation version of the previous IC Pro 20, the IC Classic features classic Schwinn styling with a chain drive for authentic bike feel.
The IC Classic combines the proven, traditional drive train of the IC Pro 20 with updated features of the rock solid Studio 3 cycle. Today, more than 100,000 IC Pro bikes are found in studios and clubs around the globe, bringing cycling to more riders than any other bike ever made. Now its time to add this proven cycle studio workhorse to your workout room. The sturdy steel frame, heavy perimeter weighted flywheel, traditional chain drive, and direct pressure brake give this bike the strength to keep it moving ride after ride.
- Distinctive Satin Black frame color
- Classic performance and styling
- Performance steel frame is E-coated and powder coated for durability
- Heavy perimeter weighted flywheel
- Chain drive system uses forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Durable dual brake pad resistance technology
- Direct pressure brake resistance
- Stainless steel seat slider, handlebars and hardware material for rust-free performance
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance
- Trapezoidal seat adjustment and handlebar frame design for rock-solid performance
- Classic handlebar design with integrated water bottle holder and smart phone tablet mount
- Classic flat pedals with cages included to accommodate regular athletic shoes
- Compatible with Schwinn Triple Link™ upgrade (Triple Link Pedals sold separately)
- Narrow Q-Factor
- Wide step through frame design for easy entry and exit from the bike
- Frame leveling feet keep the bike level during all types of workouts
- Front transport wheels make moving the unit easy
OPTIONAL Cadence Pro™ Console
With great user-friendly features like heart rate monitoring, summary displays and modes for personalizing data, the Cadence Pro™ is a perfect partner.
- Compatible with Schwinn Fitness IC Pro, IC Classic, and AC Series bikes
- Large, easy-to-read display
- User Metrics: Workout Time, RPM (actual and average), Distance, *Heart Rate and *Calories (*if compatible HR monitor is worn, sold separately)
- Model 700-0008
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Height Range: Accommodates riders from 4' 11" to 6' 8"
- Assembled dimensions: 50" L x 20" W x 48" H
- Product weight: 114 lbs (52 kg)
- Shipping weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Frame: 10 years
- Mechanical: 2 years
- Wear Items: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year
- Ask a Question
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this compatible with zwift ?
The Schwinn IC Classic is not compatible with Zwift. The bike is compatible with the Cadence Pro console however the console is sold separately. The console does not have Bluetooth or ANT+ functionality and so cannot be used to connect to Zwift. You would need the Echelon2 console with the Schwinn AC Performance Plus spin bike.
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.