The SportsArt Dual Function Strength Series is uniquely engineered to offer training on multiple muscle groups per station without compromising range of motion or user experience, making them ideal for smaller spaces. The unique dual function push-pull design is your ideal product for your space. You get two motions in one beautifully designed machine. The SportsArt DF201 can be adjusted to strengthen your legs and calves depending on foot placement.
- Seat-back proximity adjustment lever is conveniently located on the right side, near handlebar
- Step-through design allows for easy entrance/exit
- Handles at side and top provide secure entrance/exit to machine
- Non-slip foot plate surface provides maximum security
- Multiple seating positions give full range of motion
- 1:2 weight ratio means resistance feels twice as heavy as actual physical weight, keeping product weight to a minimum
- 5-inch (12.7 cm) deep groove POM pulleys provide consistent cable tracking
- 14-gauge machine welded frame
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and maintain smooth operation
- Heavy-duty marine grade cushions
- Multiple adjustment points for maximum customisation
- Unit Weight 530.2 lbs / 241 kg
- Dimensions 92.9 x 45.3 x 67.5 pul / 236 x 115 x 171.5 cm
- Weight Stack 440lbs / 200 kg (with 1:2 pulley ratio)
- Max User Weight 500 lb / 227.3 kg
- Type Full Commercial - no usage limit
- Frame 10 Years
- Weights & Guide Rods 5 Years
- Cables, Belts, Bearings & Parts 3 Years
- Grips, Enclosures & Covers 1 Year
- Upholstery 6 Months
- Labor 1 Year
We received our York C415 exercise bike today.
Delivered to our home on Phillip Island for no charge !
It's really great.
Not too hard for we old fossils to put together !!
We love it and look forward to many happy hours cycling.
Thank you very much.
Very easy to use, very simple to do. Extremely wonderful!
Great product and excellent service. Thanks!
I have had the bike for two weeks now. Assembly was straight forward and easy enough to do on your own.
Exercising is very comfortable as it is very smooth and quiet. The preprogrammed settings are for a good spread of abilities and free choice lets you cycle away in a set pattern,
If you have a TV connected to the internet you can ride in front of set up your favourite cycling scenic ride and pedal.
I only received the bike a few days ago but so far I am very pleased with it.
It looks very well built and is smooth and quiet to use. The seat is a bit hard - perhaps I am not used to it yet but otherwise it is great.
The customer service was very good - thank you!
I am very excited to have such a nice spin bike and I hope that it will serve me well for years to come.