The Schwinn® Airdyne® AD8 Bike combines the latest in air resistance technology with unmatched durability and performance, allowing you to reach your full potential in the comfort of your own home.
Thanks to its space saving structure paired with infinite resistance levels, you’re able to target all body parts whilst getting that ever-important heart rate up for maximum HIIT training performance.
Whether you use it to bring your HIIT workouts to a new level or require the perfect total body cardio workout, the AD8 delivers versatile and challenging workouts.
The Schwinn Airdyne AD8 is uniquely designed to increase resistance to match the force you’re exerting, and its drive belt system is not only durable and up to the task, but far quieter than most air bikes on the market.
No matter your goals or the pace you want to set, the bike allows you to establish a program that works for you, tracking watts, time, calories burned, distance, and more.
- Single-stage direct drive system for efficient power transfer, low maintenance, and infinite levels of challenge.
- Telemetric Heart Rate Technology to measure heart rate in real time.
- Corrosion resistant powder coated steel construction for longer life for the frame.
- Multi-position hand grips offer a variety of workout options.
- Multi-display LCD console with Calories, Watts, Time, Distance, Speed, RPM, and Heart Rate readouts.
- Optimized fan for high resistance and reduced noise.
Schwinn Airdyne AD8 Air Bike Video
Schwinn Airdyne AD8 is perfect for hitting your fitness goals
The bike’s design offers an adjustable seat and multi position hand grips, combined with the addition of a heart rate telemetry feature.
With that in mind, it’s never been easier to hit your fitness goals down to the exact mark thanks to the multi-display LCD console showing you the calories, watts, time, distance, speed, RPM and heart rate readouts of every workout.
Comfort and ease of tracking aside, it’s time to take those workouts up a notch as the AD8 features a vast range of interval programmes, target programs, aerobic and anaerobic training – alongside heart rate level indicators for fat burn.
An indoor cycle session has never been simpler thanks to the perimeter weighed performance fan for an easy start up and smooth ride, paired with a single stage belt drive system for efficient power transfer, low maintenance and quiet operation.
Not only that, but the AD8 is built with durable commercial grade components, meaning it’s able to withstand the abuse of continued use in a commercial, or home environment.
Schwinn Airdyne Pro AD8 Review and Walkthrough
Key Benefits of the Schwinn Airdyne AD8
Schwinn invented Airdyne technology, built its legacy around the power of unlimited wind resistance and has continued to refine the technology to stand out among its peers.
The Schwinn AD8 is built to stand the test of time as well as the rigors of high intensity training.
From the performance engineered, perimeter-weighted flywheel for smooth startup and cycling, to the proven strength of the splined solid steel cranks that deliver more power to the pedals, to the moisture repellent double coated steel body construction, the Schwinn AD8 can outlast even the most intense athlete!
The Schwinn Airdyne AD8 takes your comfort seriously. It features a revolutionary multi-position handle which offers the flexibility to place your hands either vertically or horizontally. To focus on upper body, we’ve developed anti-slip foot platforms for a more robust push off to leverage more power from your workout.
The Schwinn AD8 even offers comfort and customization when it comes to the oversize, padded seat. Designed with a universal rail and clamp system, you have the flexibility to add your own custom seat.
With the Schwinn AD8, the challenge is up to you!
The more effort you give, the more resistance it delivers as your sweat equity is channelled straight to our whisper quiet direct drive belt system.
Schwinn Airdyne technology blends seamlessly with custom interval training programs to offer a uniquely challenging workout with metrics like watts, calories, time, and distance.
Or you can choose to go the lower intensity route – a great option for a body going through recovery from an injury or one that just needs a low impact workout, but still wants to ramp up that heart rate.
The Schwinn Airdyne AD8 meets you at your level and provides the challenge to keep you coming back for more.
The AD8 now comes with the Air Diverter Accessory (SCACDIV) included, blocking the air created by the bike's wheel movement from blowing in the user's face.
- Resistance levels: infinite
- Resistance system: air (perimeter weighed fan)
- Programmes: 9 (including Interval, Target, Heart Rate, Fat Burn, Aerobic and Anaerobic)
- Drive system: single-stage belt drive
- Flexible training: simultaneous upper/lower body, or upper body or lower body workout
- Heart rate: telemetry enabled
- Console: high contrast LCD resolution
- Display feedback: time, distance, calories, RPM, watts, pulse, speed
- Style: upright
- Power requirements: two D batteries (not included), AC adapter ready
- Adjustable seat: fore/aft adjustments
- Water bottle holder: yes
- Included: Air Diverter Accessory (SCACDIV)
- Max user weight: 350lbs/160kg
- Product weight: 60 kg
- Boxed Dimensions (LxWxH): 141 x 40 x 89cm
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 105.6 x 50 x 132.4 cm