When it comes to cardio machines, and stepmills in particular, Stairmaster has earned a reputation as being the King of the gym.
Stairmaster pioneered the first step machine back in 1983 and has continued the tradition of building the biggest and baddest cardio machines ever since. Now after 40 years of experience and proven performance, Stairmaster dominates the cardio area of the top gyms and fitness centres across the world.
In fact, Stairmaster have built such an impressive reputation for quality that when gym users refer to stepmills of any brand, they tend to call it the Stairmaster.
Being the king of the gym, it's almost an essential centrepiece for any gym looking to build a reputation for being the best. Sure you could get a cheaper brand alternative, but it simply won't have the buzz or draw for existing and future clients that a true Stairmaster has.
Reasons for Investing in a StairMaster Stepmill
When it comes to stepmills the word 'stepmill' is used interchangeably with 'stairmaster'. How many times have you heard a gym member saying 'I'm going to jump on the stairmaster'.
Stairmaster is THE brand people associate with stepmills and branding carries weight.
With the sheer size of the Stairmaster Gauntlet 8, it absolutely dominates any cardio zone. With multiple machines, they form an imposing wall of calorie-smashing, glute-destroying cardio badassery.
- Build excitement in existing members by providing them with one of the best cardio machines (and best brand) on the planet
- Provide your customers with the single best cardio machine on the planet, backed up by the most renowned stepmill brand in the world.
Not only do they look badass, gym users recognise these machines as one of the ultimate ways to improve cardio, strength and endurance. Customers, existing and prospective, often look at the equipment a gym has and compare with other options in their area. It's a lot easier to be persuaded to join a gym with a Stairmaster than one without!
Ultimately the addition of a Stairmaster is an investment for any gym. As a gym owner you want to get an ROI on that investment. By purchasing and installing a Stairmaster Gauntlet you will:
- Improve customer retention - new gym opening up nearby? Take away the 'grass is greener' syndrome
- Improve customer acquisition - A Stairmaster isn't just a cardio machine, its a statement piece. It's the talking point for any prospect gym tour. It's a comparison point in your corner when prospects are considering signing up and can easily be the decider that helps get someone over the line.
- Be safe with the knowledge that you're fully supported by Stairmasters unbeatable 15 Year warranty!